RE: Chargeable-User-Identity

Tomasz Wolniewicz writes...

> So now a suggestion. Would it be acceptable to register a
> namespace ID for "private" usage, something like the private
> IP address classes.  Operator-Name value tagged this way,
> would then be known to contain stuff, that is not guaranteed
> to be universally unique and does not adhere to any universal
> syntax (except being ASCII text).

Wait.  Now you've got me confused.  I though that Operator-Name was being
proposed, in the eduroam usage scenario, to carry the name of the visited
network.  In other words, the name of a consortium member.  Do you mean to
convey that the names of the visited networks, the eduroam consortium
members, are also considered private and sensitive?  Gee...