Re: IPv6

On Oct 5, 2009, at 1:50 PM, Bernard Aboba wrote:

While the Extended Attributes document is probably the right place to
deal with this issue in depth, the question is whether something can
be said in the Design Guidelines document, and if so, what.

This sounds like we're coming full circle. I think where we started was with the Design Guidelines for "RADIUS Classic" directing developers who wanted to make effective use tagging to the Extended RADIUS Attributes draft / RFC.