RADEXT WG meeting plans at IETF 76 & 77

As you have noticed, the RADEXT WG is not scheduled to meet at IETF 76.   We are planning to meet at IETF 77, and will also be likely to schedule another Virtual Interim between now and then.

In between the recent October 13 Virtual Interim and IETF 77, our goals are to:

a. Publish the Design Guidelines document as an RFC, including hammering out the text of any required RFC Editor notes;

b. Address all outstanding issues on the Extended Attributes document, in order to ready it for submission to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard;

c. Address all outstanding issues on the RADSEC, RADIUS over TCP and Status-Server documents, and initiate and complete a final RADEXT WG last call on them;

d. Revise the IEEE 802 attributes, RADIUS over DTLS and IPv6 Access documents, and run and conclude a Call for Adoption on them;

To meet these ambitious goals, I would strongly urge authors of the above documents with outstanding issues to send proposed changes to the list, so that we can get feedback on them and ready revised documents for submission by the deadline.