Re: Draft RADEXT Virtual Interim Minutes

Hi Alan,
  In fact, before the Interim call we had made a revision to address all of your concerns and made  the specification to fit within the RADIUS data model, and to be deployed with minimum code changes as you wished.

Glen was expected to attend the call and state this. But I think he got sick and couldn't attend.
Sigh.

I wish Glen a quick recovery.

Regards,

Behcet