RE: Revised Resolution to Issue 319

A few comments:

Section A.1.1 states:

"   The following data also qualifies as "simple data types":

      * Attributes grouped into a logical container, using the
        [RFC2868] tagging mechanism.  This approach is NOT
        RECOMMENDED (see Section 2.1.2), but is permissible where
        the alternatives are worse."

However, Section A.2.1 states:

"      * Tagged data types as described in [RFC2868].
        These data types SHOULD NOT be used in new specifications."

These two paragraphs appear to be in conflict; suggest deletion of the A.2.1
text.

Section A.2 states:

"   All data types other than the ones described above in Appendix A.1
   and Appendix B SHOULD NOT be used.  This section describes in detail
   a number of data types that are NOT RECOMMENDED in new RADIUS
   specifications."

Similarly, Section A.2.2 states:

"   Does the attribute:

   * define a complex data type not described in Appendix B,"

However, Section A.2.1 states:

"      * Complex data structures defined only within RADIUS.
        SHOULD NOT be used.  This recommendation does not apply to new
        attributes for authentication or security, as described below
        in Section A.2.2."

Recommendation is to delete the material in Section A.2.1 or sync it with
A.2.