[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[RRG] Meeting slot at IETF64
- To: rrg <email@example.com>
- Subject: [RRG] Meeting slot at IETF64
- From: Avri Doria <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:11:13 +0200
I have just requested a meeting slot for Vancouver.
I request that people who have suggestions for agenda items let me
know in the near future.
I am especially interested in
- Ideas for research that this group should be doing
- reports on ongoing research that are of interest to the IRTF RRG
As this is not a WG, contentful reports are welcome, though depending
on how many people want to report, time may be limited. Though my
current idea is to prefer a few good substantive issue discussions
over a succession of overviews.
As part of the meeting agenda, I will also hold an open discussion on
what can and should be done to make this group an active force in
trying to improve Internet Routing. So come with ideas. Please.
As I know more about the schedule I will let people know. BTW: I
have requested that this meeting not conflict with other routing
meetings or other IRTF meetings - we will see if that can be done.
to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg