[RRG] RRG meeting in Vancouver

Hi,

As I mentioned earlier, the RRG is planning to meet in Vancouver:

MONDAY, November 7, 2005

1300-1500 Afternoon Session I

IRTF    rrg       Routing Research Group

As of this point, I have not yet received any requests for time slots for paper presentations or for presentations on ideas for new RRG research efforts. Please get those into to me as soon as possible as I would like to post the agenda by the deadline - less then a week away.

So far all I know of is an update on the Routing Requirements doc that I will do and an update of the History of requirements doc. I would, however, like to see some substantive discussions as well.

Thanks
a.