[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Routing Research Group list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [RRG] Convergence
- From: Tony Li <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:26:44 -0800
Over the last 9 months people have been working hard on exploring the
design space for scalable routing architectures, and new proposals
continue to appear over time. However there is also a growing desire
to produce a final recommendation. The co-chairs would like to put
forth the following proposed schedule as a strawman for discussion:
- floor stays open for new innovative solutions
- at the same time we encourage efforts on identifying fundamental
commonalities and differences among proposals, and design tradeoffs.
- starting from March'08 we will drive the group effort towards
- we hope to reach a final recommendation by March '09.
Tony and Lixia
to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg