From: owner-voip-peering@psg.com [mailto:owner-voip-peering@psg.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Golding
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:11 AM
To: voip-peering@psg.com
Subject: Welcome!

I'd like to welcome everyone to VOIP-Peering, a place where we can have
discussion concerning the interconnection of VOIP networks.

Just to start the ball rolling....

- Who on the list is currently doing VOIP interconnection?

- How are you doing it? (i.e. What are the data and signaling planes used?)

- How would you like to do it?

Also, please feel free to send information about this list to other lists
and forums, particularly voice-centric ones.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies