Re: Monday VoIP peering wrap-up stew

      On Tue, 18 May 2004, Paul Vixie wrote:
    > since i tried to get woody and wessorh to do this and they passed
    > on it, and since e164.org has apparently failed to take the voip
    > world by storm, it's time to make the offer-- if you have numbers to
    > register and you'd like to see e164.isc.org created...

_I_ passed on it, but last I knew this was one of the many things Rick was
excited about doing.  Um, one of the _many, many_ things Rick was excited
about doing, at some nonspecific time in the future, granted.  :-)  But
Rick's enthusiasm probably shouldn't be tarred with my well-deserved
brush.

I seem to recall that when I was attempting to support Rick in that
enthusiasm, we found that the obvious domain name under which all this
should be performed had already been registered to a, um, Mr. Todd.

Hmm.  Looking again now, I don't see that still being the case.  I'll
suggest it in private email.

                                -Bill