Re: SIP-T and Q.Sig

Q.Sig is a Q.931 ISDN extension that allows PBX's to signal each other
over PRI's and potentially other Q.931-using things such as h323. Q.Sig
provides the supplementary services to Q.931 ISDN similarly to H.450
services in h323.  PBXes that support Q.Sig should be able to interoperate
supplementary services (eg call transfer, etc)  with PBX's from other
venders.

Are you looking for information on using it (eg end user with multiple
heterogeneous PBXs), developing it (eg PBX vendor, VOIP vendor), deploying
it (eg carrier, etc)?

		--Dean