Re: Enterprise VoIP Peering Point?

At 9:17 AM -0400 on 8/10/04, Daniel Golding wrote:
Yes, an announcement for an enterprise VoIP peering point. Maybe it means
"please look at our nice colo, enterprise customers!"

Anyone actually collocate at Fortress ITX?

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies

<yawn> Yet Another Layer 3 "VOIP" Peering Exchange. </yawn>

I do have quite a bit more interest in Neustar's ENUM offering, but that press release is almost completely marketing flash and no content. Their website is similarly geared towards readers of "industry magazines" and not towards those who actually implement the technology. Do you have any other links that actually describe what these new "IP services" are and what, exactly, is the magic ingredient that makes it work?

JT