Re: progress?

I am also running the script, somewhat modified for differences in our
traceroute flags.  From one set of Verio connections I typically get
through via embratel-fapesp.NewYork.cw.net.  From a different set of
Verio connections (the old Best network), I get it heading out through
opentransit.net, then fading at 193.51.206.29.  From an above net
connection, the traceroute stops at mbone.cern.ch.  From a mae-west
connection, I get inconsistent results, but more than half go to
embratel-fapesp.NewYork.cw.net.  I get very long response times in all
of them.

I agree that a cycled shutdown would help demonstrate how well this
works.
		regards,
			Ted