Re: What servers participate in the experiment???????

Based on a private communication, I believe there to be one in
Chicago, but which is not yet announcing the route to its peers.
I have forwarded your note to the person who spoke to me
about this, and I have asked them to reply to you and the list
about when and if they plan to announce the server.

				Ted