No Subject

Title:

The following Internet Draft is now available from the online document store:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gibson-mpls-srcroute-00.txt

Abstract

   This memo sets out an MPLS-based solution to the IP service delivery

   problems as set out in RFC 2990. The solution is based on source

   routing of IP flows using MPLS label stacks.

   The solution elements are introduced sequentially and a usage

   scenario is mapped out that aligns with the work in the ISSLL working

   group.

It is intended to pursue this as an informational draft but it has relevance to the CCAMP wg directly and to the other wgs CC'd on this email. (apologies for the cross-post spamming but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone out).

Mark