Doubts in latest GMPLS drafts (GMPLS Functional Specs and GMPLS-CR-LDP)

Hi All,

        I have gone through the latest GMPLS drafts. But I could not make
out clearly the message structure of even the Label Request Message.Can u
pleae brief me the TLVs that will be present in generalized Label Request
Message(both mandatory and optional) ?

The following TLVs are passed on the O-UNI :

         - Label Set
         - Suggested Label
         - Generalized Label TLV
         - LightPath TLV
         - Source Id TLV
         - Destination Id TLV
         - Service TLV

In an interworking scenario i.e. from O-UNI to GMPLS, whether LightPathId
TLV, SourceId TLV, Destination Id TLV, Service TLV are passed on GMPLS or
not ? I believe that these TLVs are just consumed at the UNI only.

Please clarify.

Regards,
manoj.