RE: Please Clarify Doubts regarding RGT & RNC

Sambu,

The "bundling" group type is defined to allow for the setup of multiple
channels in parallel, such as three STS-1s in parallel, instead of setting
up each individually. (Note that the draft currently allows for
the bundling of only those channels that are in the same higher-order
container.) This also allows the operator to control the fate of these
bundled channels.

-Vishal