Re: Virtual concat, LCAS and T1 documents... RE: Please Clarify Doubts regarding RGT & RNC

Greg,
Actually, ITU-T DOES offer a similar service.
You can download up to 3 documents per email address for free. Go to
the main page:
http://www.itu.int/
choose "Electronic Bookshop", then select:
I wish to REGISTER in order to download up to three (3) Recommendations free of charge

Regards,
Steve Trowbridge
Vice Chairman, ITU-T Study Group 15