Re: FW: Two-octet bandwidth values

So it looks like the right thing to do is to separate non-routing
essential TLVs from the routing essential TLVs.

It seems to me that the IGPs are being used as a reliable multicast
protocol to distribute mostly non-routing related information.

Is there anyway in which we can distribute this information in a
separate packet not limited by 244 bytes?

Bora