Re: Last Call on RSVP Label Allocation for Backup Tunnels

Giles,

> In any case yes I would expect link failures to be detected
> immediately.

Detection does not equal headend notification, but anyway as you agree
that local protection is a good thing I don't see a reason to hold this
draft and not to proceed to last call - we needed it for customers using
FRR today and want to interoperate with multiple vendors.

Unless there is any other piece of work addressing this very specific
issue of label allocation on bypass tunnels (not reroute in general) in
mpls or ccamp I would agree with George's last call.

R.