RE: draft-gan-fast-reroute-00.txt

Hi,

haven't read the draft in detail yet, but adding support for SRLG to avoid
detours to be routed over links that share the same risk seems very
useful.Sometimes even a plain requirement to deploy fast re-route in a
usefull way. As an example consider the situation described in section 2,
when link 1-2 and link 1-3 run in the same cable both the main LSP and the
potential detour are affected by a single cable-cut. Leaving you with
regular re-route.

Some other questions:
- What will happen if the detour from Node1 to Node3 (picture section 2)
passes Node4? Will the detour terminate at Node4, or will the traffic will
pass link 3-4 two times?
- Similar to the above, but now for the case where the detour passes the
Egress?

Thanks.

cheers,
	Eduard