Re: Question about logical link in Link bundling

At 10:00 AM 5/2/2001 -0700, Yakov Rekhter wrote:
>Man Wing,
>
> > >From "draft-kompella-mpls-bundle-05.txt", it indicates that multiple links
> > between two LSRs can be bundled as a single link to improve the routing
> > scalability. Apparently, it can be used to bundle multiple links from
> > multiple physical interfaces (e.g. multiple T1s, DS3s, OC-12s, OC-48s,
> > etc...) to be a single link. However, can it be used to bundle logical
> links
> > like T1s in channelized T3, or DS3s, STS-3c in channelized OC-12 interface?
>
>Could you please point me to the text in the draft that restricts
>its application to only physical interfaces ?

         Perhaps the text be clarified to explicitly include
logical links? I understood the text to read that both physical
and logical links were allowed. However, inclusion by implication
is probably not the best practice for a standards-track
document. :P

         --Tom