RE: Question about logical link in Link bundling

Debanjan,

As I mentioned in the email, the key is to provide bandwidth on demand.
Certainly, if the user needs the STS-12c link up all the time, the OC-12c
interface will make more sense. However, if the user doesn't need it all the
time, the OC-12c interface will tie the whole STS-12c BW. So that applying
link bundling on the channelized OC-12 interface can bundle a few channels
to create the right size link the user need between the routers, and the
unused STSs within the transport network can be used in somewhere else.

What do you think?

Man Wing