Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

Eric,
I think this goes against earlier email that says T1X1 and ITU-T
are responsible for specification of SONET/SDH. There are two
standardized forms of concatenation. Your proposal includes only
one of the standardized forms and two that are, for the moment,
proprietary. If we accept that SONET/SDH is the responsibility
of T1X1/ITU-T, then for the moment I think the options can only
be:
- No concatenation
- Standard Contiguous concatenation
- Standard Virtual concatenation
- (all others are, for the moment proprietary) vendor specific
  concatenation types
The other concatenation proposals must go to T1X1/ITU-T before
they can be considered standardized.
Regards,
Steve Trowbridge