Re: ASTN Layer Network Architecture

I have now also uploaded the document to the T1X1.5 ftp area:

ftp://ftp.t1.org/T1X1/X1.5/1x151260.doc
ftp://ftp.t1.org/T1X1/X1.5/1x151260.pdf

Regards,

Maarten

Maarten Vissers wrote:

> To illustrate the multi layer aspects of the transport network and the
> interactions between control plane (instance)s in an automatic switched
> transport network, I created the following correspondence document:
>
> http://ties.itu.int/u/tsg15/sg15/wp3/q12/0106/cd-astn-multi-cp.doc
> http://ties.itu.int/u/tsg15/sg15/wp3/q12/0106/cd-astn-multi-cp.pdf
>
> Regards,
>
> Maarten
> PS. ITU-T has promised to create an open area in which documents can be
> placed with world wide read access. I am checking if this open area is
> now available, so I can upload the above document into it as well. If
> not available I will upload the document to T1X1.5 ftp server.
begin:vcard
n:Vissers;Maarten
tel;cell:+31 62 061 3945
tel;fax:+31 35 687 5976
tel;home:+31 35 526 5463
tel;work:+31 35 687 4270
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Optical Network Group;Lucent Technologies Nederland
version:2.1
email;internet:mvissers@lucent.com
title:Consulting Member of Technical Staff
adr;quoted-printable:;;Botterstraat 45=0D=0A=0D=0A;1271 XL Huizen;;;The Netherlands
fn:Maarten Vissers
end:vcard