Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

All,

Let's treat all GMPLS specifications associated with non-standard
transport plane features as proprietary features, and either
A) remove those from GMPLS,
B) move those into an informal appendix of GMPLS or
C) move those into a separate informal GMPLS extension document
addressing GMPLS constructs for non-standard (proprietary) transport
plane features.

In my opinion after all this debate, alternatives A or C seems best.

Regards,

Maarten

begin:vcard
n:Vissers;Maarten
tel;cell:+31 62 061 3945
tel;fax:+31 35 687 5976
tel;home:+31 35 526 5463
tel;work:+31 35 687 4270
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Optical Network Group;Lucent Technologies Nederland
version:2.1
email;internet:mvissers@lucent.com
title:Consulting Member of Technical Staff
adr;quoted-printable:;;Botterstraat 45=0D=0A=0D=0A;1271 XL Huizen;;;The Netherlands
fn:Maarten Vissers
end:vcard