RE: [T1X1.5] RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for LSP encoding type

Dimitri,

removal of the Sonet/SDH version was the out come of the Paris Sonet/SDH editing session. But it didn't make it into the main document.
My proposal was also to use the same signal type values for identical Sonet/SDH signals as it would make interworking easier. This was rejected with the argument of the proxy function that is needed in any case.

Regards

Juergen