RE: Editorial comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-00.txt

Hello Juergen,

>Requesting section/line overhead transparency but limiting the paylaod to a
STS-48-c-SPE doesn't make much sense to me.

An STS-48c signal with LOH DCC and E2 transparency is just an example to
illustrate the coding, not more as you said. That's right that this type of
signal is probably not very useful, it is not always easy rto find coding
examples for complex cases that make sense. But anyway, if somebody wants to
have a transparent STS-48c he can.

Of course if you want to have another "organisation" for the payload you can
provision an STS-48 circuit and then structure it as you like.

Kind regards,

Eric