RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

So,

Two boxes which have the new features wish to use a link that traverses
older line systems. These do not support Arbitrary concatenation, so the
link won't work unless you upgrade the boxes!

You do have to change all of the boxes.

Of course, if you used virtual .......

Tony