RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

Greg,

>From your points:

(1) progressive loosening ... equates to non-compliant.

(2) Which vendors? Let's here some names. Or even better, from the vendors
themselves.

(3) How does this equipment negotiate feature availability?

(4) Of course it's proprietary!

(5) Has this level of signalling been proposed yet?

Still nobody answers the question of why not use virtual concatenation,
which does all that is required and more. Or do people have too much half
baked silicon!

Regards

	Tony