Re: GMPLS Last Calls

Randy,

    Is this one of your usual insightful comments?  Let's see what our
studio audience has to say - Bzztzzt!  Apparently that was a wrong
answer.  :-)

    Repeatedly we ask for input from carriers.  We get some and we
hear that we're only interested in hearing from individuals?  As Lloyd
said, interesting...

--
Eric Gray