Proposed Addition to CCAMP Charter

	Hello,

	It has been brought to my attention recently
that despite the WG voting to adopt the LMP-MIB
during the Minneapolis meeting, that the adoption of
this document is not possible because there is no mention
of network management in the CCAMP WG charter. Therefore
I propose that since the features we are working
on in the WG are not very useful unless they are
manageable, that where appropriate,
marriageability (or at least SNMP MIBs) of things
developed in CCAMP be added to the charter.

	--Tom