GMPLS Questions, Doubts

Hi,

I was just going through GMPLS drafts and I've some questions. Actually not
able to understand few things. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

* Should the signalling module (control plane) be aware of all the data
channels/links under its control? In GMPLS, as it would be used in optical
networks and a no. of interfaces would be present [not all carrying the
signalling information] between GMPLS-enabled optical nodes, I don't feel
it's required. The association of signalling link/channel(s) to data
links/channels could be mainatained outside the sigannling module.

* Where one would like to maintain the diffserv related intelligence while
setting up L-LSP and E-LSPs - would it would be assumed to be with routing
module or signalling module?

I know, these things vary from implementation to implmentation, but just
wanted to hear your thoughts in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
Raju