Re: draft-ietf-mpls-lmp-02.txt

Irfan,

> How many response are required before it is deemed consensus?

Excellent question!

Note that this is "rough consensus"; this is not a vote, nor is
each response necessarily "yes" or "no".  Also, 3 "votes" for and
none against might mean that we're wasting time on something of
little interest.

Having said that, I'll leave it to the ADs to really answer your
question :-)

As for conserving bandwidth, that's very net-worthy, but I'd
prefer that people sent short messages rather than not sending
any, so that we can gauge interest level as well as sentiment.

Kireeti.