Control Channel Doubt

Hi All,
          Consider the following scenario :

   If I have 2 nodes A and B connected by 3 links (viz. OC-3, OC-192 and
OC-48). Furthermore, I have a out-of-fiber control channel running on
ethernet between these two nodes. Here, I am considering the case of one
control channel for all the three data plane interfaces. When an incoming
path message is received, how to identify for which incoming data plane
interface this is for ? or Do I have to configure three control channels
correspondng to each of the data plane interfaces ?

Please clarify my doubt.

Regards,
manoj.