Re: Control Channel Doubt

Eric,
       U are absolutely on track. This is what I was about to post. In
response to my query, some people are copying the response on ccamp and
some on mpls mailing list. Please clarify the procedure. I think we
should have one mailing list. By keeping more mailing lists, we
are confusing the people. Also, there is no clear demarcation of
activities in WGs. Either we should shift whole GMPLS related stuff on
ccamp mailing list otherwise we have to suffer these minor things.

Regards,
manoj.