RE: Control Channel Doubt

I would say that if you have a topic, you choose one mailing list to discuss
(and the topic of course should be relevant to the WG itself). That is where
you post it and where you do discussion.
If you feel that another WG has a different set of people whom you want
to be involved, then you do a separate posting to that list and invite the
people to join on the first list for discussion.

Sorry... but in the CCAMP,. IPO, MPLS set of WG lists, I seem to be
getting FAR TOO MANY duplicate postings because of all that cross posting.
And it seems to me that MANY people suffer from the same.

Bert