RE: Suggested Label Doubt

Manoj,

The answer to your question is "Yes."

The reason is, the the purpose of the label set is to request subsequent nodes
pick wavlengths from the set specified in the label set (for example, nodes may
have
a limited wavelength translation capability, restricting them to certain
wavelengths), since
previous nodes would have done so.

If, however, the setup request crosses a fully wavelength translation capable
node,
that node could drop the label set. (Note, however, that if the node
immediately following
this one has restrictions, that node could again introduce a new/different
label set.)

-Vishal