How about other extensions to GMPLS?

Hi,

Some recent emails mentioned the OIF UNI document. I went through it and saw
some new objects defined.

I am not going to discuss OIF works here. But I have questions to ADs and WG
Chairs about IETF GMPLS drafts. Should IETF GMPLS be the umbrella for all
such related work? Current GMPLS signaling covers objects extensions. I am
sure there will be more and more objects defined later when new applications
being identified. These objects may be generalized and not technology
specific as SONET/SDH and OTN. So shall we add them to the current GMPLS
drafts?

Regards,

Yuri