RE: GMPLS questions

Hi,
   Just replying to your first question about forcing explicit lambdas,
along with explicit route for an LSP. Couldnt the Explicit Label Control
subobject (mentioned in the GMPLS signaling functional description,
draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-04.txt  sec 6), within the explicit
route object be used for this purpose. It seems to me that thats the reason
the explicit label control subobject was introduced.

Regards,
Abhimanyu