From: Bilel Jamoussi [mailto:jamoussi@nortelnetworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 1:48 PM
To: 'John Drake'; 'Andre Fredette'; Osama Aboul-Magd
Cc: 'Jonathan Lang'; 'ccamp@ops.ietf.org'
Subject: RE: Optical Link Interface

However, NTIP addresses an immediate need and does not HAVE to be based on LMP.
[John Drake]
Well, there is a immediate need for a protocol that can support the OLI.  However, as you pointed out, since NTIP is slideware, it can't be an immediate solution to that immediate need.

[Bilel Jamoussi] John, you have a bad reputation of putting words in people's mouths -- Don't use that style with me!!
try to stay professional