From: manoj juneja [mailto:manojkumarjuneja@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 5:20 PM
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Cc: v.sharma@ieee.org
Subject: Doubt in draft draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-routing-00.txt

Hi All,
        I have gone through draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-routing-00.txt and
draft-kompella-ospf-gmpls-extensions-02.txt drafts. The IInd draft refers to

the Ist draft. In section 5.1 of Ist draft (gmpls-routing) it is mentioned
that control channels are advertised into routing as normal
links. But the IInd draft (ospf-gmpls) has not mentioned anything about
it. Should the routing module be aware of control channel network ? I
feel it should not.

After reading the IInd draft it seems that routing module should not be
aware of control channel (network) but I got this doubt as the IInd
draft makes reference to the Ist one.

Please clarify.

Regards,
manoj.