RE: Drafts update

Dear All,

>5. draft-mannie-ccamp-gmpls-concatenation-conversion-00.txt - not sure

I hope at least that all the people that claimed that virtual concatenation
is THE solution will enjoy and support this work since it is only intended
to maximize the use of virtual concatenation in a network using GMPLS
signaling. I am also claiming that virtual concatenation is THE solution in
this draft.

It does NOT define ANY concatenation type.

It just tries to find an ITU-T converter between standard contiguous
concatenation and standard virtual concatenation as close as possible to the
source.

At least this time I am only referring to ITU-T standards :-) So don't blame
me :-)

Kind regards,

Eric