GMPLS Routing Drafts

Hi,

To clarify: the GMPLS routing drafts have been separated into
a common document (draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-routing-00.txt) and
protocol specific documents (draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-03.txt
and draft-kompella-ospf-gmpls-extensions-02.txt).  This follows
the pattern we took for the signalling drafts -- thanks, Rob,
for suggesting this.

The common spec will be in CCAMP.

I talked to John Moy, and he thought that CCAMP was a good
place for the OSPF GMPLS spec.

Tony and Tony, on the other hand, prefer to keep the ISIS
GMPLS spec in the ISIS WG.

Note that the OSPF TE LSAs are well separated from "regular"
LSAs, so a hands-off approach works well.  In IS-IS, the
separation is not as complete, and the issues of limited TLV
space as well as fragment space mean that it would be useful
to have the gods of ISIS watch over the spec.

Kireeti.