Re: new gmpls signaling drafts

Lou,

Now that I'm back from my vaccation, and am struggling through the many
emails, I have got to the new gmpls documents that you announced.

draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-05.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-04.txt
draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-04.txt

As there were a very large number of comments posted, it is almost
impossible to determine from the documents how those comments were
handled, or even if they were handled. While the comments were comming
in Bert Wijnen asked the CCAMP WG chairs to summarize the issues and
post the summaries. I haven't seen any such summary (but perhaps I just
missed it).

I also expected to see a statement from the editors as to how each issue
was resolved.

Is there any intention to provide such a summary and statement of issue
resolution?
Without this information I find it very hard to consider the documents
ready.

Regards

	George Newsome