Re: GMPLS Routing Drafts

Hi Sitaram,
            I do appreciate ur response. My question was totally
different. My main doubt is why should I need information of GMPLS
control channel network in GMPLS routing instance ? IMHO, the GMPLS
routing instance should be aware of data channel interfaces and not the
control channel interfaces (used for GMPLS control messages and not the
control channels used for OSPF routing advertisements) ?

Regards,
manoj.