Re: Question on GMPLS contentions resolution

John,

    Even in processing Resv messages serially, it is quite reasonable (if not
actually required) for an implementation to want to retrieve the PSB.  It is
conceivable that the delta in such a case for checking outstanding Path
requests is not that great.  Moreover, how much work is node 2 going to
have to go through to ascertain that - as Fong had implied - the completion
of LSP A means that LSP B does not have to be completed?  It seems to me
that - once again - it is be left open to the implementer to determine where
the work gets done in this case.

    If options may be ugly, ambiguity can be hideous.

--
Eric Gray