RE: relationship of ChannelFail and Data Link FSM

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for the clarification.

Does this mean there should be a transition in the Active Data Link FSM
Description from Up/Alloc to Down, triggered by a 'failure localized'
event?

Regards,
George.
edgeflow Inc.
329 March Rd., Kanata, ON, Canada, K2K 2E1
phone: +1 613-270-9279 Ext 287