Q about draft-ccamp-gmpls-routing-00 and ospf-gmpls-extensions-00

I have a question about draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-routing-00 and
draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-gmpls-extensions-00.

In 6.4.4 of routing draft, when Switching capability is LSC,

   The additional information includes Reservable Bandwidth per
   priority, which specifies the bandwidth of an LSP that could be
   supported by the interface at a given priority number.

However, In 5.6 of ospf-extensions darft,

   When the Switching Capability field is LSC, there is no specific
   information.

There is a confilct, which is true?
In my personal opinion, I prefer ospf-extensions draft's method.

Thanks.

Yagyu@NEC Corporaiton