Re: FW: Questions on draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-00

Stephen,

> I didn't get any comments on this. Would anyone care to
> respond?

Sorry for the delay... comments below....

> Thanks,
> steve atkinson

My suggestion would be to make signaling unnumbered components
using Explicit Indication by Interface ID the same as all other
cases. That is, when signaling unnumbered components using
Explicit Indication the signaling would carry just *one*
Interface ID, and this Interface ID would identify the component
link that should be used in *both* directions.

Yakov.